These life lessons are widely known from the highly popular column by Regina Brett. “45 lessons, written by a 90 year old” was originally featured in the Plain Dealer Newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio.
Since, it has went on to spread the story that Regina is now 90 years old. She is really only in her ’50s, but nonetheless, this Pulitzer Prize finalist has a wealth of knowledge and life lessons that you would think she truly was in her 90’s.
Anyone can pick up helpful life lessonsfrom this list. Enjoy and let us know which one is your favorite in the comments.
45 Life Lessons From A 90 Years Old
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with Go…